MASSAGE – CONTRAINDICATIONS
Relaxation and regeneration massage is a process during which the customer actively relaxes. Ie. it is a type of strain on the body that helps a healthy body regenerate. If the body is not healthy, the effect of the massage is the opposite. In an extreme case, it’s like running a marathon with a fever – if you survive, you’ll have serious complications. Therefore, in the case of acute illnesses, wait until they fully resolve, so that the massage has only positive effects.
If there is a contraindication after ordering, please inform me in time and we can reschedule your massage.
In case of presence or suspicion of contraindication, the massage can be performed only with written evidence from the doctor that the given type of massage can be performed.
List of common medical complains to consider:
- all acute inflammations – eyes, ears, cavities, teeth, nodules
- infectious diseases, postoperative and post-traumatic conditions
- elevated temperature, pain
- skin problems, open wounds, bruises, burns
- use of antibiotics and less than 2 weeks after taking them
- ongoing migraine
- varicose veins (eg if they are on the feet, the legs must not be massaged but other parts of the body can be massaged)
- pregnancy – 1st and 3rd trimester cannot be massaged, except face lifting and head massage other massages are not provided during whole period of pregnancy
- nursing in puerperium
- strong menstruation
- allergy to massage products – must be announced in advance and agreed
- very high or low blood pressure
- vascular disease
- just after eating with a full stomach
If you have any doubt I will be happy to consult with you contraindications before ordering.